The scope and requirements of GST law are complex, voluminous and come with a lot of grey areas. We, at AMRA Consultants aim to make GST ‘simple and easy to implement’. We are able to break down complex things into simple language. No matter how complex the problem is, our experienced GST advisory and planning team is always ready to take your questions.
Our GST advisory team comes with a vast experience of handling several indirect taxes in India. We have on the ground experience of the hassles faced by taxpayers. We also undertake a 360 degree review of your organisation’s business and help you structure the transactions for tax optimisation as well as GST compliance.
Know More About GST Advisiory
- Change in tax rates;
- Change in Time and Place of supply rules for goods or services or both;
- Evaluating impact on outward supplies including goods and services;
- Analysing impact on procurement of inputs / input services;
- Valuation mechanism under GST, including incidence on free of costs supplies, stock transfers, discounts, incidental supplies and supplies to related parties;
- Analysing position on availability of input tax credits – credit restrictions or additional tax credits on procurements of goods and services; and,
- Basis the above parameters, assessing the Impact of GST on Company’s operations, select products and working capital.
What they say about us
We give full credit to AMRA Consultants for streamlining our company’s GST compliance. Their dedicated team of learned professionals have a focussed approach & exceptional clarity when it comes to any questions pertaining to GST. I can say, without their support, it would not have been possible for us to sail past the initial turbulent period when GST was launched. Our best wishes always with them !